Benefits of Body Scrubs:
•Ease Muscle Cramps and joint pain
•Remove Dead skin cells
•Produce Stress release hormones
•Energize the body
carrier oils; coconut oil (unrefined), grapeseed oil, avocado oil
** SCRUBS BEST USED ON YOUR BODY, SALTS AND COFFEE NOT RECOMMENDED ON FACE**
This spicy root may help:
• reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
• fade scars
• make cellulite less noticeable• improve acne symptoms
• Ginger contains compounds called gingerols and shogaols, which have anti-inflammatory properties. These compounds can help reduce redness, puffiness and inflammation in the skin, making it an effective treatment for conditions like eczema, acne, psoriasis and other inflammatory skin conditions.
• If you have oily or acne-prone skin, ginger can "tighten and smooth" the appearance of your skin..
One of the main benefits of using a coffee scrub is its ability to slough away dead skin cells and reveal brighter looking skin. When used as a body scrub, the gentle abrasive properties aid in cleaning your pores and preventing ingrown hair, which in turn makes your skin feel super soft and smooth.
• work as a physical exfoliant, peeling dead skin cells and impurities off the skin's surface
• It’s thought that the caffeine in coffee can help dilate blood vessels and reduce the appearance of skin dimples.. cellulite
• Coffee scrubs are generally most effective if used 2-3 times a week
Tumeric is known to bring a natural glow to the body, brighten dark spots and combat aging skin.Turmeric scrub deeply cleanses the skin, removes dead cells and other impurities from the skin surface, stimulates lymph and surface blood circulation, due to its anti-inflammatory effect alleviates acne, enhances the glow and natural PH of the skin. You can use in inner thighs, knees and underarms, bikini area , elbows and face. Your skin will feel very soft and and refreshed after using this scrub! It is best to use this turmeric scrub once or twice a week, not too frequently.
Brown sugar's granulated particles exfoliate your skin, clearing away dry and dead skin cells. This helps create a smoother skin and lends a youthful glow. Brown sugar also has anti-bacterial properties and glycolic acid that keeps your skin radiant and healthy.